We use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. We do this to improve browsing experience and to show personalized ads. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
Here you can adjust your preferences for the sharing of your user data with third parties.
Feed Analysis: NIR AMINO & X ELEMENTS for Energy and Protein Feed.
Professional analytical determination of absolute nutrient content, macrominerals, trace elements, feed energy, and detailed amino acids for advanced evaluation of various energy and protein feeds. A prerequisite for creating cost- and N & P-optimized feed mixtures.
Definition and Procedure of NIR AMINO & X ELEMENTS Feed Analysis:
The NIR AMINO & X ELEMENTS feed analysis refers to the generation of measurement values using near-infrared reflection spectroscopy (NIR).
NIR AMINO & X ELEMENTS analysis procedure in feed analysis:
- The sample is gently dried by a special process until a defined dry matter content is achieved.
- The sample is crushed to the ideal particle size using specialized equipment.
- The sample is analyzed using NIR analytics (reading the reflected light spectrum of a defined wavelength range).
- Digital image is created from the reading, from which the constituents and properties of the feed are derived, and the analysis results are generated.
Parameters of NIR AMINO & X ELEMENTS Feed Analysis:
- Absolute nutrient content
- Detailed amino acid profile
- Feed energy
The following material types can be examined:
- Maize silage
- Grass silage
- Lucerne silage
- Moist maize/CCM
To maintain the quality of your samples optimally, we recommend vacuum sealing the samples.
This way, the sample is best protected from aerobic influences during shipping, closely resembling the conditions in your silo.
A commercially available vacuum device is required for this purpose.
If you do not have such a device, please order the sample set with a pressure seal.
To preserve your sample for shipping, the air should be removed from the bag as much as possible before sealing it.